FIVE REASONS TO CONSIDER WHITE-LABEL LOANS
In the same way, banks across Australia provide ‘unbranded’ mortgage products to brokers, which increases the range of options within the market and offers customers competitive rates to generate valuable savings. Ultimately, it’s still a high quality product and service, just re-branded with a different name.
Here are five reasons why should you consider a white-label loan
- Simplicity is key in white-label products, and they are perfect for home-buyers looking for a straight forward variable or fixed rate loan.
- White-label loans are quality, cost-effective and flexible. They offer you all the features you need (like redraw, debit card access and a customer care facility) in a home loan, and you don’t have to pay for additional features you are unlikely to use.
- Through white-label, you essentially receive a better deal because it’s not branded with the name of a big bank and doesn’t carry the cost of providing access to an expensive branch network that you may not need. It’s like a reward for shopping around, and doing your research through a broker.
- You can only access white-label loans through your broker – this means you are getting access to a product many in the market aren’t aware of, and you can take advantage of your broker’s expertise and guidance.
- Saving on price does not mean you are compromising on quality or service. Through white-label, you still get access to expert support teams and the facilities to give you quick turnaround times.
Get in touch with one of our Brokers at Castle Mortgages, to have a discussion on whether a white-label loan would suit you and your circumstances.